[asterisk-users] SIP to H323 translator

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 19 15:41:27 CDT 2007

It should be automatic.  As long as you have a dial plan destination for
the H.323 endpoint, it does not matter what the transport and protocol
is.  That's handled transparently by its various channels.

You will have to configure the SIP and H.323 settings for the channel
drivers, of course, but aside from that, should be pretty simple.