[asterisk-users] Glare on Incoming Calls

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Oct 19 12:39:10 CDT 2007

C F wrote:
> How on earth does this prevent Glare? Or even reduce it?

I think he was providing his configuration in case there WAS a change he
could make to reduce it.

The only thing we could do was an option because our incoming lines were
arranged in a hunt group.  We made sure that we dial out working down
the group.  So the phone company starts with line one, then line two,
etc., we start with line three, and then two...

By using the Dial(ZAP/G1/blah) syntax.  The capital G searches the zap
channel group in reverse.  If you don't have a hunt group from the phone
company, this probably won't make a bit of difference to you.

Moj