[asterisk-users] [asterisk-biz] DIDX Receives Digium Innovation Award

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Oct 19 10:24:35 CDT 2007

All of the emails I get from the list have the correct time with the
exception of the typical list slowness.

All of your emails (and only your emails and spam) are approximately 11
or twelve hours in the future. The email I am responding to has the
correct day but the time reads 11:13 PM.

I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.5. If using Outlook, I think the time is
correct.

Thanks,
Steve