[asterisk-users] Receptionists Phone suggestions? (Not Snom370)

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Fri Oct 19 07:41:14 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 09:12 +0100, Russell Brown wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for a decent receptionists phone?
> Aastra?  Grandstream?
>
> Something with (potentially) lots of BLFs, large(ish) screen, headset
> and most importantly the ability to transfer calls?

Personally I'm happy with a Linksys SPA-962 + the 932 sidecar.  With the
latest firmware, the Busy Lamp Fields work well, and can also be used as
Speed Dial buttons at the same time.  I've also heard good reports from
people using Polycom and Aastra phones.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager