[asterisk-users] Asterisk and wall displays/reader boards

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Fri Oct 19 07:24:54 CDT 2007

QueueMetrics is able to prepare a realtime screen meant for a video
projector or large LCD screen to display to show call-center stats in
real-time. We have quite a number of customers who used old linux boxes
connected to the right display that just start up, start firefox and go to
a specific url. They seem to like it - better than LCD stripes in any case
:)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics