[asterisk-users] centos 5 vs OpenSuse 10.3

Joel Hill jhill at asteriskit.com.au
Thu Oct 18 18:22:41 CDT 2007

	We used to use CentOS 4 here but about 6-8 months ago we found that
they were too slow with updates & their repos for some of the 3rd party
software that we were developing. We switched to SuSe 10.2 and haven't
looked back. However Asterisk works equally well on both. Just pick your
favorite flavor.

Cheers,

Joel.