[asterisk-users] sorta OT: Bounty for Click to Call plugin for IE

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Oct 17 16:21:15 CDT 2007

I'm in process of transitioning a number of offices to a hosted virtual
pbx from Junction Networks. It's a combination of OpenSER and Asterisk.
They have a nice click-to-call extension for Firefox, but I need the
equivalent for IE so that it can work with our CRM system. Junction
told me that they have a bounty on offer for this if someone's
interested in doing the work.

Would the availability of the Firefox code make it easier to do an
ActiveX implementation?

Any takers?

Michael

--