[asterisk-users] Blocking collect calls in Brazil

Carlos Barros barros001 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 06:21:27 CDT 2007

Hi list.

I was googling about this subject and found a message to this list
asking the same thing I want, but see no response. So, I'm reposting
it in case someone has a solution for this.
I'd like to know if there's some way to "detect" (not block) a collect
call in a ISDN E1? I need this cause I have my own billing system and
I need to charge my customers for collect calls they receive.
Currently I have to get the PSTN billing and locate all collect calls
and then enter it manually. I want to detect these calls in asterisk
so I can automatically charge my customers.

For Brazilians in the list, I have a Embratel E1 - ISDN.

Thanks

Carlos Barros