[asterisk-users] parse error in GosubIf

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Wed Oct 17 15:41:28 CDT 2007

On 10/17/07, Ira <ira at extrasensory.com> wrote:
> At 12:57 PM 10/17/2007, you wrote:
> >If there's anyone who can shed some light on why my GosubIf condition
> >is throwing a parse error, I'd greatly appreciate your insight. This
> >was really frustrating and is probably a stupid mistake.
>
> exten => h,n,GosubIf($["${SENDNOTIFICATIONS}" = "1"]?notify,1)

I just tried this again with quotes as many have suggested (thanks!)
but am still getting the same error. The first step in that
email-hungup macro is being executed and nothing else.

Also, this:

Oct 17 22:14:54 -- Executing [h at macro-vm:2] GosubIf("Zap/3-1",
"1?notify|1") in new stack

seems really weird to me...is that just how the log message is
formatted? Are these variables even visible inside the macro?

Can anyone tell this is my first foray into variables!?

Thanks for the feedback everyone,
-Michael