[asterisk-users] Miruna Asterisk System Released

Matteo Basso - Net Stop Snc admin at netstop.it
Wed Oct 17 07:02:53 CDT 2007

I'm very happy to announce the first stable version of my little
creation: Miruna Asterisk System.

This version run only on Soekris 4801 board, but I think if we change
kernel run on other boards:)
You can download it at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/miruna-asterisk/
In next days I'll setup a wiki and a forum to help/documentation/bugs.
Sorry for horrible doc (now), I'm writing (now) it...and my time outside
work is very unavailable.

Any feedback, any tips or any help, in private mail, is very appreciated!!!
I'm working now at new version, new software solution, new scripts and
new webgui like Webmin but more light.

Thanks in advance to test and use it!!!
Matteo Basso

A little doc:
==
What is Miruna Asterisk System?
Miruna Asterisk System is a custom GNU/Linux Debian based system
designed for Soekris Board to work with Asterisk – the Open Source PBX.
Miruna Asterisk System is centered to Asterik and for configure it
easily with FreePBX via web GUI and with miruna-configurator via
ssh/console to administrate easily the system.
The system is builded with Linux kernel 2.6, Asterisk PBX and FreePBX,
Apache Webserver, MySQL Database and a lot of software necessary and
usefull for any solution.
The develop team update and upgrade Miruna Asterisk System every day and
solve all software bugs and security bugs when they appear. New
solutions and new features will be tested every week to test the
performance of system.
Now Miruna Asterisk System with Soekris 4801 Boards can support ~25
extensions in Asterisk.
==
Hardware requirement:
Miruna Asterisk System require a Soekris Board, now only the Net4801,
and a Compact Flash more or equal of 1 GB.
Other Soekris Board ( ex. Net5501 ) will be released in few time.
==
Install Miruna Asterisk System on Compact Flash:
After download of archive from Sourceforge you can put your .img file on
compact flash with dd on Linux o Unix systems:
dd if=/path/of/miruna-VxxRxx-soekXXX.img of=/path/of/CF
Now you can put the Compact Flash on Soekris Board and start it!!!
==
Connect to Miruna Asterisk System:
Via serial cable/ssh (restricted shell):
IP: 192.168.1.100
User: netstop
Pass: miruna
Root pass to admin: allevans
Please write 'cat miruna' to see available commands on restricted shell
Via web (FreePBX):
IP: 192.168.1.100
User: netstop
Pass: miruna