[asterisk-users] Best sotphne to se ith a BlueTooth Hadset, a PC and a USB dongle

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Wed Oct 17 05:54:31 CDT 2007

Hello everyone.

I recently boght a Nokia BH900 headset and USB bluetooth dongle and I'd
like to use them to make calls from a sofphone. I managed to this with
boxe XTen-Lite and the Zoiper - but they both see the device as a simple
sound card through the BlueSoleil drivers. While this is allmost usable,
the headphone seems to be kept in "transmission" mode all the time and I
get a constant "hissss" in the headset when I'm not actually on a call.
Also the "answer" button on the headset doesn't work as it would work if
hooked up to a mobile phone.

Is there a softphone that can make proper use of a bluetooth headset,
free or comercial?

--

Thanks,

Cosmin Prund