[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Wed Oct 17 02:26:56 CDT 2007

Well, most of the configuration (but the dialplan) can be kicked up pretty
fast by preparing a block (eg for a SIP extension) and then pasting it
over with minor modifications. I usually keep the original "demo" config
files around, that already include most options, and use them as a
starting point.
About the dialplan, I have a few templates around and usually use them as
a starting point for more complex things. Easy things come usually easily
and usually work the first time I try them. Some of them I posted to
astrecipes.net or voip-info as well so I have them handy all of the time.
OK, I'm on this list since 2004 so maybe I'm a bit biased, but it really
works fine for me.
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics