[asterisk-users] Is AsteriskNow and AsteriskGUI download and installation free?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 19:22:03 CDT 2007

Hi List;

Can I download and install AsteriskNow or AsteriskGUI
free or there are a kind of charges calculated based
on somethings?

Actually, I did not start with GUI but I started with
.conf file, but till now I do not know at what kind of
configuration level I have to go for .conf files as
GUI will not help me?

For example: The dialingplan senario including
voicemail, macro and playingfiles and collecting
digits, all of these can be fone in AsteriskGUI? If
yes, so what kind of configuration can not be done in
AsteriskGUI and I have to go for .conf? (Except the
AGI ofcourse ;) -

Regards
Bilal