[asterisk-users] add prefix to extensions called from zap channels

Alexander Bergolth leo at strike.wu-wien.ac.at
Tue Oct 16 11:30:19 CDT 2007

Hi!

Is there a way to add a prefix to all called numbers that are coming in
from zap-channels?

I know that the "*prefix" options in zapata.conf will do this job for
the caller-id but I need it for the callee-number.

Right now, I'm using the following hack (in ael-Syntax) to add "99" to
the called number before entering the default context, but I'd like to
get rid of that...

-------------------- 8< --------------------
context from-zap {
  _. => {
    goto default|99${EXTEN}|1;
  }
}

Any hints?

Cheers,
--leo
--
e-mail   ::: Alexander.Bergolth (at) wu-wien.ac.at
fax      ::: +43-1-31336-906050