[asterisk-users] Call engaged

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue Oct 16 06:24:59 CDT 2007

Lees, James (UK) wrote:

> I am using a small network of clients and an asterisk server. Each
> client has a headset to communicate. Is there a simple way of playing an
> engaged tone when a line is busy?

Could you be a bit more specific?

It should do that by default. If it does not, maybe Busy()
can do what you want.

---cut---
lab05*CLI> core show application Busy
lab05*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'Busy' =-

[Synopsis]
Indicate the Busy condition

[Description]
  Busy([timeout]): This application will indicate the busy condition to
the calling channel. If the optional timeout is specified, the calling channel
will be hung up after the specified number of seconds. Otherwise, this
application will wait until the calling channel hangs up.
---cut---

Have you tried without the headset?

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998