[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Tue Oct 16 02:31:06 CDT 2007

If what I see actually deployed is what people are happy with, I'd say the
lion's share surely goes to FreePBX. Another GUI that lots of people like
when they try it is Voiceroute Druid, but it's a commercial product. Of
course, no GUI gives you the amount of flexibility that a text editor buys
you, provided you know what you're doing.....  :)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
http://queuemetrics.com