[asterisk-users] Control space of each voicemail box

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:37:00 CDT 2007

Pepo wrote:
> Hi friends.
>
> I am  using Asterisk like voicemail of a great system with many users, How do
> I can get statistics of each box in the voicemail system? something like
> space, number of messages, etc.
>
> A lot of thanks.

I am not aware of anything directly in Asterisk, but a simple shell
script would work well. Just walk the directory tree and get the results
of a "du" command for each user. Then you could call it from cron each
night or once a week for example.

"man du" and "The Advanced Bash Scripting Guide" should do the trick!

Alan

--
The way out is open!
http://www.theopensourcerer.com