[asterisk-users] PSTN failover

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Oct 15 18:20:11 CDT 2007

Dovid B wrote:
> Chanisavail does not work well for this. I would use priority jumping
> (n+101).

Using ChanIsAvail with the 's' option is supposed to assume a SIP
channel is occupied if it's in use ANYWHERE under asterisk's wing.   For
clarification, Dovid, have your poor experiences occurred with the 's'
or without?  I tell myself I've been meaning to switch away from
priority jumping into using chanisavail, but always just assumed that
the 's' options was all I would need to use when it came time....

Thanks!