[asterisk-users] Eicon Diva and incoming Fax

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:48:40 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to set up asterisk and hylafax to send and receibe fax. The
machine is connected to the PSTN is an Eicon Diva BRI (1 BRI port).
My problem is that , when I send a Fax from the PSTN to this machine,  the
asterisk or diva or hylafax, does not detect this call as a fax and asterisk
answer that call like a voice call.

How sould I configure the software modem (iaxmodem) to use with the Eicon
Diva card?
What sould I do to make the Eicon Diva detects an incoming fax?

Thanks in advance.

VoipCrazy.