[asterisk-users] Skills Based Routing

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Mon Oct 15 05:26:44 CDT 2007

I think you should use a set of queues - if your skill-based requirements
are the usual suspects (speaking different languages) it's fairly easy to
set up with a master queue for each language with different priority
groups based on how good the agent is with that language. We have a good
number of clients who did just that and are quite happy with it, without
messing around with custom code and AGIs. :)
I hope this helps,
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics