[asterisk-users] get egress SIP call Id

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Sun Oct 14 06:38:35 CDT 2007

Hi Ray,

Am Dienstag, den 09.10.2007, 10:10 -0500 schrieb Ray Chen:
>         Hi Philipp,
>
>         Thank you for your response to my question. I am working on a
>         project which uses Asterisk as the voice engine. I need to get
>         the ingress and egress sip call id for a call to write call
>         CDR. (Asterisk CDR does not meet our customer requirments).
>         If there is no any easy way to get it I might need to create a
>         seperate process/thread to query manager interface as you
>         mentioned. Thanks you,

Maybe You can do the trick with a Dead-AGI script. Run that script in
the 'h' priority and set the Userdata field of the CDR. Than configure
Your CDR to include the userdata field in the output (depends on Your
CDR backend). I have not tested this, but it might be easier than
hacking a new process...
For the details look at the description of the * CLI:
	(core) show function CDR
and the description of AGI:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+AGI

HTH,