[asterisk-users] Hardware requirements

YT Lim ytlim23 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 14 01:58:40 CDT 2007

I don't seem to be able to find the necessary hardware
specs for an Asterisk server. What I have in mind is a
dedicated server to serve 50 or so people. All users
will use SIP phones and there will be an ISDN gateway
for outgoing/incoming calls. Do you have any
suggestions about the server specs (CPU, RAM, HD,
etc)?

Also, has anyone used Epigi Quadro ISDN gateway with
Asterisk? If so, what is the necessary configuration
on Asterisk?

/Y.T.