[asterisk-users] Meetme conference room duplex issue

jamespev jamespev at net1plus.com
Fri Oct 12 22:03:26 CDT 2007

  We are using only SIP trunks for our provider.(we have no POTS hardware)  Is there an aggressive echo cancellation setting in this case?
  Could this be related to the audio buffers setting in meetme.conf?
  Thanks for the ideas!
James> Are you using zap channels with 'aggressive' echo suppression enabled?