[asterisk-users] Hiding extensions from app_directory

Jesse Scott jesse at mcmds.com
Fri Oct 12 18:46:03 CDT 2007

Ok, I commented out the entry from voicemail.conf and that person is
gone from the directory.

However, uncommented with hidefromdir=yes in the options, they show up.

I just upgraded FreePBX to 2.3.0 and I couldn't find any additional
options for hiding the user from the directory.

This user may not actually care about having a voicemail box, so I
might just solve the problem that way. I'd love to figure out why the
hidefromdir option doesn't work though.

Thanks,

-Jesse