[asterisk-users] really sorry about this - E1 vs T1

James Collier james.collier at xtratelecom.es
Fri Oct 12 15:47:02 CDT 2007

The cards ship configured for T1.  If you didn?t change the jumpers, it is
set for T1.

If it is set for T1 and you really want an E1 and you configure your
zapata.conf as you would for an E1, you will get an error around channel 25,
which tells you that you forgot to change the jumpers, and you have to call
the guy on site and ask him (again) to close the jumpers on the card....
This has never happened to me of course, but it happens regularly to this
guy that I know..