[asterisk-users] Asterisk System Setup Question

Zaheer Master lists at adamantsecurity.com
Fri Oct 12 11:29:18 CDT 2007

Yes that is correct. I have no analog phone service here, I plan on using
direct SIP Trunking. My connections to the internet are two load balanced
high-speed connections. The first is a cable modem operating at 20d/5u and
the second is a fiber optic connection that is operating at 20d/5u. Both
lines can be upgraded and the fiber optic connection is backed by an SLA.