[asterisk-users] DS3 Interface

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Fri Oct 12 10:40:40 CDT 2007

Hi, Brian:

Brian West wrote:
> Matt,
> I talk very openly about this issue.  It was very rude of you to bring
> this up.  This plea was total bullshit.  If you want to know the whole
> story feel free to call me and talk about it.  918-424-9378... anyone
> can call me and ask me questions about it.  The plea was a deal worked
> out between the DOJ and my attorney which was good because I signed my
> plea on Sept. 4th 2001.  If you try to fight the DOJ you will not win.
> That plea was the only way to settle the issue without a trial.  All I
> did was click edit in frontpage and alert them of anonymous publishing
> priv. were on their servers and they called the FBI and three days later
> our office was raided.  This I consider mudslinging by you and wasn't
> very gentle man like.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, but I have the following suggestion:

If you treat people respectfully, without being snide or aggressive,
then you will be much less likely to open yourself up to responses in kind.

You throw your weight around a lot on the list. Try giving friendly,
constructive input. You will be amazed at the results.

Cheers,

-Stephen-