[asterisk-users] 9133i autoanswer with headset

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Oct 12 03:52:43 CDT 2007

Hijacking a thread again - the only way I can post to the -user list is
by replying to another thread. (btw, this is getting really annoying.
Please, please, please, Digium, sort the filters out!)

I've added the auto-answer header in my dialplan, and it works great.
However, there is a problem with a headset - If I use a headset, then no
matter what the settings on the phone are, the auto-answer *always*
defaults to the speakerphone rather than the headset.

Has anyone else encountered this, and have a solution ?

Many thanks

Julian