[asterisk-users] really sorry about this - E1 vs T1

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Oct 11 17:07:38 CDT 2007

I am *really* sorry about hijacking this thread, but the only way I can
post to the -user list is by replying to another thread. (btw, this is
getting really annoying. Please, Digium, sort the filters out!)

I installed my super-duper new TE412P card today, without remembering to
check the settings for T1/E1.

As the server is now a hundred miles away, is there

a) Any way of checking what setting is in place
b) Changing that setting

without having to physically remove the card and see ?

Julian.