[asterisk-users] Bridging in Asterisk

Apa Minerala apaminerala at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 16:24:32 CDT 2007

Am I correct in understanding that if the call comes in g729 and it is ended in g729 ( by the provider ) , asterisk does only bridging, therefore using very few CPU ressources ?

Am I correct in understanding that this "bridging" means that calls ( rtp ) pass from one provider to another, therefore using low bandwith?

Thank you....

A.

Helping businesses save money worldwide
www.sunapemobil.ca
Numar de acces in .ro : +40318107430 (se taxeaza la pretul unui numar 031)
Romania 3.5 c/min (USD)
Moldova 10c/min