[asterisk-users] "Click to Talk" Web Applications with Asterisk

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 11:21:44 CDT 2007

On Oct 10, 2007, at 11:12 AM, Ex Vito wrote:

> On 10/9/07, Senad Jordanovic <senad at bicom.us> wrote:
>> zoachien wrote:
>>> Google for mexuar.
>>>
>>> Zoa
>>
>> Or look at one that works with MS Windows, Linux or Apple
>> http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/319/382/
>>

>   FYI, Mexuar's solution -- Corraleta SDK --  *works* with
>   win, linux and mac, from direct experience.
>
>   What's not so clear from the OP is what is meant by "click-to-call":
>
>   a) Automated dialing solutions via PSTN ?
>   b) Call via a web embedded soft-phone ? (this would be Mexuar)
> --
>   exvito

I think what he wants is something that does third party call control
(3pcc).  WeSIP is one but you can't use it in a commercial
application without paying for a license. FreeSWITCH can be
controlled with 3pcc also and its free.  That is what most if not all
Click-to-Dial applications use.  RFC3725 covers this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3pcc for more information.

/b