[asterisk-users] linksys spa3102 for faxing

pedro noticioso cucnews at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 23:01:57 CDT 2007

Hi, I have been considering a purchase of the linksys spa3102 for a couple hours but I would like to know from someone here, wether this device will support faxing on my local asterisk server, I have had success sending and recieving faces with an x100p, and recall that in the old documentation, they mention that if I send/recieve faxes, that it all should be done on the local server for best performanc, so Im asuming tha this device may apply because there will be an ethernet cable between the FXO and the asterisk server?

thanks!