[asterisk-users] DS3 Interface

Steve Totaro stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com
Tue Oct 9 12:29:48 CDT 2007

Don't take it personally.  I have been on this list about as long as
you.  BKW (Next!)   Ego can be good but let's not become egomaniacs
shall we?

I am not working on it from any angle, and would probably never
*entertain* using such a device.

I prefer tried and true DS3 MUXs  such as the Adtran MX2800 and multiple
TDM->SIP servers.  So much built in failover in this approach short of
the entire DS3 going down.

Anyways, good luck with all 672 eggs in one basket, just don't drop it!
It would suck to drop 600 plus calls all at once.

Thanks,
Steve