[asterisk-users] DS3 Interface

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Oct 9 11:00:51 CDT 2007

This looks very promising.  All eggs in one basket, but promising...

Any idea on price?

"The PCI 921-CDS utilizes the Mindspeed CX28500 chipset to provide
support for the card's host PCI bus interface, which can burst data at
speeds up to 780 Mbps, or 390 Mbps full duplex. The CX28500 also
provides the card's DMA controller, HDLC controllers, and management
interface. The CX28500 is connected to the PMC-Sierra PM8315, which
provides the card's T1 framers and M13 multiplexer. The PM8315 is also
connected to the Exar XRT73L00 T3 LIU, which supports the physical DS3
line interface to the card."

Thanks,
Steve