[asterisk-users] T-Mobile and WiFi Voip

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Oct 9 10:39:41 CDT 2007

I had a friend yesterday showing me his new T-mobile blackberry with
WiFi Voip.    I could not believe it until I actually saw him making
calls.  There is no T-Mobile cell coverage at my house but he was able
to simply access the WiFi router and make the call.   It appears this
VoIP offering is tightly integrated since you use the same phone number
to make and receive calls over WiFi or Cell.

Does anybody know if its SIP?  I wanted to get some packet captures but
he was in a hurry.

--
Andres
Technical Support