[asterisk-users] Good Book to learn SIP

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Tue Oct 9 05:39:24 CDT 2007

I understand you - it's better to settle down for a few hours with a book
of the dead-tree kind. :)
You could also try "SIP Beyond VoIP" - it's not just on SIP, but it gives
you a broader usage/adoption scenario.
l.

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:42:01 +0200, Justin Case
<nogoodnameswereavailable at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I am behind the computer I end up just working. I need to get away and
> read the book. Only way I will really learn ;)
>

> On 10/7/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com> wrote:
>>
>> Justin Case wrote:
>> > Hi List,
>> > I am trying to learn SIP in its entirety. I have so far found:
>> > http://www.amazon.com/SIP-Demystified-Gonzalo-Camarillo/dp/0071373403
>> >
>> <http://www.amazon.com/SIP-Demystified-Gonzalo-Camarillo/dp/0071373403>
>> >
>> > Anyone know of any other books that are worth reading ?
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Justin
>> >

>> The RFCs are online as well as anything else you could want to know.
>> Are you just a book person?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Steve Totaro

Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics