[asterisk-users] $70 USD bounty for simple Junghanns ISDNguard shell script

Nick Richardson nickrichardson1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 06:27:23 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Junghanns ISDNguard and to my horror I found out:
- Junghanns technical support is non-existant
- I can't use it without recompiling Asterisk with res_watchdog

My situation:
- Recompiling Asterisk with thrid party code is not an option us
- We only need it for manual failover - don't require all the fancy
monitoring stuff

I need a simple shell script (Bourne shell) that when run will "flick
the switch" on the ISDNguard. Rules are:

- It must be a normal bourne shell script (no daemons, no binaries)
that will run on CentOS 4 or 5
- Upon completion and verification that it works (please allow 48
hours for verification) I will transfer $70 USD to you via PayPal
- If you wish, you may share your creation publicly, alternatively we
can keep the code closed
- Please send me your expressions of interest. If chosen you will be
notified and given 7 days from notification to complete the project
- You can only win the bounty of you have been chosen to put in a submission
- If the code is not made available within 7 days of being chosen to
put in a submission you will no longer be eligible to win the bounty
and another coder will be chosen to put in a submission

Thanks

- Nick