[asterisk-users] Good Documentation...

DJ G Mint gmint at midwestdjs.com
Sun Oct 7 22:37:54 CDT 2007

Hello,

I'm new to this list, but I've been hacking around on Asterisk for a
few months now. I'm getting ready to transition 3 small businesses
that I own to a fully VOIP system with a IAX trunk (no POTS lines)
but I've hit some snags and I'm looking for some good documentation.
I've read Asterisk TFOT and Voip-info.org and those resources have
been invaluable for working through a lot of things, but I've also
found that a lot of the documentation (even the actual docs that ship
with Asterisk) seem to be quite old/outdated. That said, I was
wondering if there is some more current resource that I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated!

--
George Qualley IV
D.J. G Mint

Voice - (515) 255-3698 • Fax - (515) 309-1910

www.MidwestDJs.com • www.ThunderAndLightning.net