[asterisk-users] extensions.conf vs. AEL

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Oct 5 23:27:41 CDT 2007

> You know, you don't have to wait for the 3rd edition... you could
always
> write something yourself and post it on the web, or join the (mostly
> dormant, unfortunately) Asterisk Documentation Project. :-)
>
> -Jared

Well, I could, if I _could_! :)  I was hoping to learn AEL from the new
book... my expression was meant as a lament for the * community.  The
TFOT book(s) is very cool and AEL would have made it even better.  I
respect the TFOT authors and a chapter or section from them would have
been most welcome.  I'm certain they would have done a much better job
than I ever could have!

-MC