[asterisk-users] Oddball time problem in CID

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Oct 5 16:10:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have a really oddball time problem. When I check the server time using
'date' it is correct. When I review the time in Freepbx (under time
conditions) it is correct. When I look at the time stamp in the CDR it
is correct. When I review the time displayed for a voicemail in a web
browser it is correct. When I hit *98 and then my extension the CID says
a time that is some 6 hours off (early)??? I am really confused where
could CID be getting this bogus info???

I am using Centos 4.5, Asterisk 1.2.7.1 and Freepbx version 2.3.0.3

Thanks

Chuck Bunn