[asterisk-users] Sangoma vs Digium: (was Re: ping too)

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Oct 5 10:50:14 CDT 2007

Brian West wrote:
> Sangoma has contributed to Asterisk in the past and they still do.

Which contributions are you talking about, exactly?  I know that they paid
someone to write app_dictate a couple of years ago, but that is the only thing I
can think of that has come through since I have been involved (for a little over
3 years now).

In that same time frame, the number of bug fixes and new things coming from
Digium is many, many hundreds, and likely in the _thousands_.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer