[asterisk-users] Sangoma vs Digium: (was Re: ping too)

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 08:39:09 CDT 2007

Steve Murphy wrote:

> Oh, Julian, I'd imagine what I'm about to say will fuel some flames!
>
> Here's a fairly powerful argument for all you asterisk users, as to why
> you
> should purchase a Digium product vs. a Sangoma: Because Digium uses a
> chunk
> of the purchase money to support Asterisk. And Sangoma DOES NOT. Digium
> employs

I've not tried Sangoma, Rhino or any of the clones like Atcom or
Zapmicro cards. And I'm only really Hijacking this thread because I
haven't been able to get this question posted.

Is there any way of finding the serial number to a TDM-400P without
taking the machine apart? (and preferably without resetting it).

How can you tell a Genuine Digium Product from a fake one? (since they
arrive in OEM packaging).