[asterisk-users] G.722: ast_channel_make_compatible failure

Ondrej Valousek webserv at s3group.cz
Fri Oct 5 08:05:05 CDT 2007

Hi Brian,

No I do not need g722 that seriously - I just thought - we all in the
company have phones that support it, we are all on switched LAN (so
bandwidth is not a problem) - so why not use it?
At this point I would like to know why you think it is awesome? I know
the are some extensions/improvements to this codec but these are
unfortunately not free so no use for asterisk.

Thanks,
Ondrej