[asterisk-users] Where to download Junghanns ISDNguard software?

Nick Richardson nickrichardson1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:51:33 CDT 2007

Hi list,

I recently purchased an ISDNguard from Junghanns. It came with no
software and there is no sign on their website or in any of their
documentation where to download it. I have looked in
http://www.junghanns.net/downloads/ and there is no sign of it there
either. The only thing remotly close ther is
isdnguard-asterisk-1.2.13.patch. Their documentation refers to
/usr/sbin/ISDNguard. Where does one get this mysterious binary from?

I have emailed their support a few times and get no response, needless
to say I am NOT a happy customer.

Can anyone help me with a download link?

Thanks in advance..

- Nick