[asterisk-users] Agent Callback Login in 1.4

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Wed Oct 3 15:49:14 CDT 2007

> Can you describe exactly what you lose by using the dynamic queue member
> alternative? We tried to ensure that no functionality was lost in this
> transition, so if there is something that was missed please let us know
> what it is and we'll try to take care of it.

Now, i'm finally trying to migrate, and i see a problem here.

When i was using Agent channels there was status "Busy" indicated in "show
queues", whenever agent was on call from queue. I'm trying to do all the
stuff with RT queue members and Local channels, but i'm missing this. I have
read about GROUP usage in Local channel - so that upon call arrival Local
channel can indicate that it's busy, however this is not executed upon "show
queues" - so no status changes occur.

I believe this have some connection with  ast_device_state_changed, but it's
only available in chan_agent, that as i understand is deprecated.

Is there any other way how i would get status indication in "show queues"?

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins