[asterisk-users] IAXy and hook flash transfer

Michael Munger michael at highpoweredhelp.com
Wed Oct 3 14:21:24 CDT 2007

In features.conf, I have uncommented the transfer features under feature
map, but I still cannot transfer using a POTS phone on an IAXy adapter.
I think I am missing something here.... Any help is appreciated.

Here is features.conf:

;

; Sample Parking configuration

;

[general]

parkext => 700                  ; What extension to dial to park

parkpos => 701-720              ; What extensions to park calls on.
These needs to be

                                ; numeric, as Asterisk starts from the
start position

                                ; and increments with one for the next
parked call.

context => parkedcalls          ; Which context parked calls are in

;parkingtime => 45              ; Number of seconds a call can be parked
for

                                ; (default is 45 seconds)

;transferdigittimeout => 3      ; Number of seconds to wait between
digits when transferring a call

;courtesytone = beep            ; Sound file to play to the parked
caller

                                ; when someone dials a parked call

xfersound = beep                ; to indicate an attended transfer is
complete

xferfailsound = beeperr ; to indicate a failed transfer

;adsipark = yes                 ; if you want ADSI parking announcements

;findslot => next               ; Continue to the 'next' free parking
space.

                                ; Defaults to 'first' available

;pickupexten = *8               ; Configure the pickup extension.
Default is *8

;featuredigittimeout = 500      ; Max time (ms) between digits for

                                ; feature activation.  Default is 500

[featuremap]

blindxfer => #1         ; Blind transfer

;disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect

;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record

atxfer => *2                    ; Attended transfer

[applicationmap]

; Note that the DYNAMIC_FEATURES channel variable must be set to use the
features

; defined here.  The value of DYNAMIC_FEATURES should be the names of
the features

; to allow the channel to use separated by '#'.  For example:

;    Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=myfeature1#myfeature2#myfeature3)

;

;testfeature => #9,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys   ;Play tt-monkeys to

                        ;callee if #9 was pressed

Yours,

Michael Munger, dCAP

404-438-2128