[asterisk-users] ping

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Oct 3 14:20:08 CDT 2007

Someone who's having trouble posting to the list should try placing
"[asterisk-users]"  or "Re: "   in the subject line of a new email they
send (near the END of the subject so it doesn't obscure the actual
subject or have superfluous Re:'s near the beginning)  to see if the
spam filter is more likely to score the messages as ham....

example subject:

SIP Re-registration does not occur after expiry, Asterisk 1.2
[asterisk-users]

someone can smack me if this breaks some etiquette I'm not detecting,
but it might be a back door :)