[asterisk-users] Executing commands even if user hangs up.

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Oct 3 13:49:55 CDT 2007

Have you tried adding an 'h' extension in addition? If the caller hangs
up in the middle of priority 1 of extension 123, it should then jump to
priority 1 of extension h and continue.

;Add to the test-dictation context:
exten => h,1,System(post_processing_script.sh)

OR

;Not tested, but maybe just the following single line instead?
exten => h,1,Goto(123, 2)