[asterisk-users] Best config for 12 FXO system?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 11:01:37 CDT 2007

I have a client who wants a Meetme box with 12 FXO ports, to connect
to Analogue lines coming from an Ericsson PBX.

It looks like I could do this with four different hardware configurations:

a) three TDM04B cards (based on TDM400P)
b) one TDM04B and one TDM808B
c) one TDM804B (or TDM854B?) and one TDP808B
d) one TDM2403B (half filled TDM2400P)

Apart from considerations of cost and PCI slot availability, are there any
technical reasons to choose one of the above configurations over the others?

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield