[asterisk-users] Having problems posting to the list

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Oct 3 08:12:03 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 14:14 +0300, Zoa wrote:
> Same here

Yes, I'm aware that some people are having problems posting to the
mailing list, and I'm working with Digium's IT staff to try to correct
the problems.  It seems to be related to our inbound spam filtering.
(The weird thing is that new messages seem to get lost, but replies to
existing messages seem to come through just fine.)

I'll let you know as soon as I have an update, but I know Digium's IT
team is currently swamped in helping out with the move to Digium's new
offices.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager